Sunday, September 20, 2009

Caved in...

Well it's true. I got sucked into blogging. My sister, Ayrel, said she had a dream that I created a blog and I guess it came true. Anyway, here's the beginning to try to figure out how to do this. Brad and I just celebrated our one month anniversary on his 26th birthday this last Tuesday. It started with a nice dinner at Olive Garden and ended with cake and ice cream with friends. It was great showing everyone our new apartment (we love it!!) and then giving away potatoes for party favors (someone gave us 50 pounds for a wedding present...what do you do with 50 lbs of potatoes??). This last weekend we were also able to go to Layton and have dinner with Soren and Rachele and their kids and Brei and Kelly and their kids. It was fun seeing everyone again, it had been awhile. This weekend we're heading to the Killer's concert (thank you Anne, Brad's mom). Hopefully we'll remember our camera and we'll share some pictures. Anyway, here's to the first posting...enjoy.

4 comments:

Globe Trotters said...

hooray for big sister's :)

Anne of Green Barlows said...

Oh Yay! Welcome to the Blogging world! It will be fun to keep up with you when I am so far away...you can check out my blog at www.anneofgreenbarlows.blogspot.com

HUGHES FAMILY said...

Hey Tanja! I'm sorry we missed your wedding...I'm so happy for you guys. You both are great! How is school going for you? Stressful?? : )

Sunny said...

There's a lot you can do with 50lbs of potatoes. I know, because I know who gave you those massive potatoes. :) If you have a cool dark place they keep for quite awhile. :) Glad you guys are enjoying married life! It's the best! Be newlyweds forever!! :)