Friday, March 12, 2010

The Future Life

Look at this pretty building

This is Intermountain Medical Center in Murray. And I landed an externship position for next Spring at this lovely place. I'm extremely excited (and a little nervous) to work at such a large hospital and be able to learn from the variety of clients I'll see. Out of about 20 applicants, they chose me as one of the externs, I was shocked!

5 comments:

Brei said...

We are soooo excited! Yay, little sister-you rock!

Globe Trotters said...

Congrats Tanja! I can't believe you didn't even tell me when we were talking the other day! That is AWESOME!

Laurie said...

WooHoo is right! And think how close you get to be to your sibs and nieces and nephews!

Sunny said...

YEA TANJA! Very exciting! So will you commute down there or are you guys moving for the summer? How much longer before we get to go to another graduation?!? :)

HUGHES FAMILY said...

Yea...congrats! I'm not at all shocked that they picked you!! : )