My childhood friend, Kendal, tagged me in her blog the other day. Here are my answers...
Four Shows I Watch:
1. Biggest Loser
2. The Office
3. The Today Show
4. The Price is Right
Four Things I'm Passionate About:
1. My Family
2. My Religion
3. Music
4. Scarves
Four Phrases I Say A Lot:
1. "Jinx!"
2. "I hate snow."
3. "What do you wanna eat?"
4. "Are you listening to me?"
Four Things I've Learned from the Past:
1. Don't be a stressball.
2. Always say your prayers.
3. After working hard, the result is usually worth it.
4. Listen to your Mom.
Four Places I Would Like to Go:
1. Costa Rica
2. Cuba
3. Guatemala
4. South Africa
Four Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Went to Cache Employment and had a therapy session with my adult client.
2. Went to my stuttering class and was given the assignment to talk slowly the whole week (if you don't want to endure the pain of listening to me talk slowly, call after Friday).
3. Had another therapy session in the afternoon with an adorable 3 year old.
4. Went over to Dave and Joe's and watched the NCAA championship game...I was very disappointed.
Four Things I'm Looking Forward to:
1. NO SNOW!!
2. Graduate School Graduation!!
3. Mike's and Jeremy's respective weddings in the summer
4. Seeing family-ANY family
Four Things I Love about Winter:
1. Cuddling under a blanket by a fire
2. Celebrating Christmas
3. Christmas music
4. Hot chocolate with LOTS of cream
Four Things on My Wish List:
1. Traveling around the world
2. Run a 1/2 marathon
3. Jeans the perfect length
4. A beautiful grand piano
Four People I tag:
1. Barb
2. Edna
3. Jenn
4. Liz
8 years ago
4 comments:
Sister.
Run a half with mom and sonja and me in Sept. in Ohio. it will rock.
you are a jensen- i am too- always wondering what i want to eat next.
you are the only person i know who still watches the price is right- drew carrey an all. you know he's from cleveland?!? Cleveland Rocks! OHIO!
ps. your jeans are always the perfect length. you don't get to complain when you are tall and lean.
I wish you luck with your stuttering class and all. Boring. Poor Bradford. When you were cheering and screaming for the NCAA did you have to do it really slow? I would have made fun of you.
hahahahahah. IIIIIIII llllaaaauuuugggggghhhhhhh. Oooohhhhh III miiiiiiisssssssss hhhhhhheeeeaaaarrrrinnnnngggg soooommmmeee oooofffff ttttthhhhhoooooossssseeee ppphhrrrrraaaassseeeeesss..... ooooooohhhhh aaaaaannnnnddd IIIII wwwwwiiiillllll ddddddeeeeffffiiiinnnnniiiittteeeellllyyyyy ggggooooo ttttooooo cccoooosssssttttaaa rrrriiiiicccccaaaaaa wwwwiiiiitttthhhh yyyyyoooouuuuu ssssoooommmmeeeedddddayyyy. What? Did I stutter?
I loved reading all of this!! And Ayrel's comment about cheering made me laugh. Miss ya!
You and your sister made me laugh out loud tonight....just ask Kris - and Chia (who is still barking because I disturbed her sleep).
Post a Comment