Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Dalton Life

Life in a nutshell:

-I'm still in school--my school externship is awesome and I'm loving the kids more and more each day (I love SLP!).
-Brad is still working--he just got back from a 2-day training in SLC.
-We've been able to see our nieces and nephews a lot lately--TOTALLY fun!!
-We REALLLLLLLLY want a kitten--if anyone knows our landlord, the Fluckiger's, and wants to throw in a good word about us having a pet, PLEASE DO!!
-My momma flew up to Utah for a few days, we had fun playing with her--wish you were still here!
-We went to our first Murder Mystery Dinner (thanks Jake & Kelly!)--Brad was the murderer.
-I got to go to a baby shower for a friend and see my favorite family from El Paso--hey Adams'!
-This weekend is Stake Conference--nothing like sitting in the hard benches in the Logan Tabernacle but listening to awesome talks.
-We played Settlers of the Catan tonight and both lost, miserably.
-Brad continues to kill all the spiders in our apartment for me.
-Brad has been thoroughly enjoying football season this year--he's rooting for TCU or Boise.
-I want to play the French horn again in an orchestra--I attended a Veteran's Day concert (while Brad was in SLC for his training) put on by Craig Jessup (if you don't know who he is, Google him) and it was amazing and made me miss performing in that type of setting.
-Brad's VERY excited for Christmas (his favorite holiday)--maybe I'll let him decorate the house this year...

That's about it for now...we've been busy but not with really exciting, cool things. All the leaves have fallen and now we're getting ready for the cold weather that's already rolled in.

Happy November!

3 comments:

Globe Trotters said...

brad can decorate for me too.
play the french horn!
get a kitten. we won't tell.
glad you could be at kristen's shower!
hmmmm, see you soon.

Ryan and Hetz said...

Wow! You've been having tons of fun! Did I know you played the french horn???

Bj said...

You guys are just too much fun! I have a kitten that you can have only SOME days;) (Just remember she is the one that growls when the door bell rings.:)