Monday, July 9, 2012

Our Terrible Tiger

This ferocious cat has been doing his job lately.  
And he LOVES to show us his trophies.  
We've had 3 of the last 5 (that's 60% people!) field mice that he's caught, end up in our home 
(with #5 still being alive and running under the couch right when I was heading out the door for work).  
We're very proud that our little lion is a hunter  
(because we were worried there for a minute...) 
but would kindly like the mice to stay outside.  
Other than that, go get 'em, tiger!!

P.S.  Do you see how he's laying, with his hind legs straight behind him...he sits like that ALL the time, it's pretty hilarious.  
P.P.S. You should be happy that I didn't post any pictures of the mice...

2 comments:

Miss Crystal said...

He certainly is ferocious looking little beast! :)

Jeremy and Barbara Green said...

I love this picture! I hope the mice stay outside too. Gross . . . =)