I've been writing William's milestones and events down as they've been happening throughout the months but SEVERELY slacked on that this month. Sorry, baby boy! So I will be writing what I remember as I look at his pictures...
Went swimming for the first time!
Starting to follow people and sounds around the room.
Loves looking at himself in the mirror.
Teething...no bueno.
Loves sucking on his toes [he can almost put all of his toes in his mouth at once].
Went on his first long[er] road trip to St. George.
Laughing more and more, but still somewhat of a serious soul.
Loves talking to us -- still no consonants, but working on those vowel sounds :)
He can roll! But only to his left [he can't turn right] and only from his back to stomach. He hasn't figured out the full extent of freedom he can have yet...our little one-trick-pony.
Has more of a routine, making it easier to prepare for the day.
Has certain toys that are his favorite [especially the 2 toys in the above two pictures].
Two teeth have poked through!! He's already started biting, ouch!
Still enjoys having something in his mouth and hands [toys, binky, feet/hands, Mom's hair, etc.].
Waking up once in the night still [2 am is consistently a tricky time for us...] and won't go back to a "sound" sleep until he's in bed with us.
Although he doesn't laugh a lot, he certainly is a very smiley little man.
Still wants to be upright, non-stop, but hasn't mastered sitting up on his own yet.
Is constantly moving [kicking, rolling (ha, to his left), flailing].
Has to have something soft next to his face in order to fall asleep now.
Loves playing the piano and listening to music.
His 6-month check-up will be in January so I'll post his stats in his 7-month post.
No comments:
Post a Comment