This little mister is turning in Mr. Independent.
15 Months Stats:
Length: 32.17 inches [79th percentile]
Weight: 19 pounds 15 ounces [3rd percentile -- ha, he only gained 10 ounces in the last 3 months]
Head Circumference: 47.4 centimeters [56th percentile]
Basically, we have a tall, skinny baby with a normal head #winning
15 Months Stats:
Length: 32.17 inches [79th percentile]
Weight: 19 pounds 15 ounces [3rd percentile -- ha, he only gained 10 ounces in the last 3 months]
Head Circumference: 47.4 centimeters [56th percentile]
Basically, we have a tall, skinny baby with a normal head #winning
Now uses signs for "please" and "all done".
Bounces a ball and catches it.
Has a really good arm when he throws a ball too.
Gross motor skills are really developing!
Mr. Independent -- wants to eat with utensils.
Stacks blocks.
Sorts objects.
Along with his independence, defiance has crept in too.
Has a hard time when we leave/is nervous with strangers.
Has a hard time when we leave/is nervous with strangers.
Goes down slides all by himself :)
Has learned how to turn around to go down stairs/slide off furniture.
2nd fat lip -- face plant to the cement at one of Brad's softball games.
Wears 12-18 month clothes.
Had his first weekend with just Daddy [while I went down to Texas].
During said weekend, took his first steps (on August 30th) [don't worry, at least I got to see them on Skype!].
Even though he can walk, he's an amazingly fast crawler and will still only crawl to get around.
This video was taken in early October but still only walks short distances, will mostly crawl still.
Even though he can walk, he's an amazingly fast crawler and will still only crawl to get around.
Doesn't say much still but understands a TON!!
For example: close [as in "close the fridge"], bath, nap, turn [as in "turn your walker"], walk, all done, kick, up, no, turn around [to go down stairs/get off furniture], more, come here, and please. And I'm sure there's a few more but I can't think of them right now...
The little stinker is getting bigger and bigger. I'm having mixed emotions with how quickly he's grown up just in this last month.








1 comment:
I love the one of him looking at books - inquisitive mind!!!
Post a Comment