Here's a little update on the Will-meister.
TERRIFIED of floaties in the bathtub -- screams bloody murder if there is anything besides water and toys in the bath.
Loves to "practice" Easter egg hunts around the house.
Likes to march.
![]() |
| First exposure to markers, more ended up on his hands than on the paper. |
![]() |
| You know, just reading. |
Really into coloring [colored pencils are his first choice to use].
Has some sneaky hands, he is into everything!
Still drinks from a bottle after naps/waking up...and I worry taking them away because he's still not an awesome eater so he's getting most of his nutrients from the milk. I'm afraid if I take the bottle away, he'll stop drinking milk too and then we'll be in real trouble...ideas/thoughts?
Has his own "language" that is full of jibber jabber.
Along with his jibberish, he has a ton of new words [I stopped writing them down] but his 2 favorite are "iPad" (i-paa) [we're in trouble...] and "plane" (pae).
Loves to "help".
Two words -- DUMP TRUCK. It's his favorite toy, hands down. That thing keeps him entertained for hours.
Became an even pickier eater [see note above re: milk]. Ideas on this area would also be greatly appreciated :)
Says prayers. And they are the sweetest things ever.
![]() |
| Ok, but really. A toddler in skinny jeans is about the cutest thing ever. |
![]() |
| With his girl, Abby. |
Oh, this boy is so much fun. I'm learning [hopefully] to let go of some of my OCD behaviors and help him enjoy being messy and crazy [i.e. a boy]. We love love love him.













No comments:
Post a Comment