The Will-meister is TWO!! What in the world?? I feel like this last year has gone by even faster than the first one! Parents don't lie when they say kids grow up fast...but I never believed them until now. This little one keeps us on our toes. Every minute is an adventure with him, I never know what he's going to do.
![]() |
| That's a really good place for the rest of the chips...thanks dude! |
![]() |
| Why not dump dirt in your water table [and drink it too..]? |
Being outside is his FAVORITE!! He would be out there every moment of every day, and we do spend a lot of time enjoying our yard.
Has become much better with friends [not hitting as often, or without a reason, but still gets into mischief...such an instigator].
Is quite vocal, his vocabulary has expanded quite a bit [and now even includes the word "no"...I was grateful he hadn't picked that up sooner] but still jabbers quite a bit.
![]() |
| Boston & Will, dueling on the piano |
![]() |
| Abby & Will, stealing a car and taking it for a ride at the park... |
![]() |
| First swim of the season :) |
This is a BIG deal for us...but he NO LONGER DRINKS FROM A BOTTLE!! This was a hard one to break [and we picked the worst weekend to do it...3 of his 2-year molars came thru and he had a raging fever] because he LOVED his "bada" but we did it! Next: the binkie.
Continues to find ways to become more independent.
Is quite clumsy...we've had our fair share of scrapes on his knees and bumps on his forehead.
HATES splash pads. Boo.
![]() |
| The Big-Bad-Wolf drinking his milk. |
![]() |
| Like I said in previous posts...these two are FISHY!! We never know what's going to happen when they're around. |
Will not sit in a stroller, even if you bribe him. He has to walk everywhere. Fortunately, I can still get him in the shopping cart...on good days...for now.
Has 4 songs he likes to sing: Popcorn [Popcorn Popping], Star [I Am Like a Star], Bus [The Wheel's on the Bus], and Monkey [5 Little Monkeys]. Don't try to do any other song.
Starting to sit thru books the whole way.
Because he isn't drinking nearly as much milk anymore [due to the no bottle win], he is starting to eat more foods [as in diverse...he's not being as picky (knock on wood) which is wonderful!!].
![]() |
| Monkey headphones!!! Mom win for a recent trip to Tucson, great traveling buddy :) |
![]() |
| Becoming quite the swimmer |
![]() |
| Trying yoga out for the first time with Aunt Ayrel and Avery |
This little one continues to steal our hearts. His energy and passion for life is contagious and we try to keep up. We love you William Davis!!

















1 comment:
He is so adorable!! I can't believe our boys are turning 2!!
Post a Comment