This is my car. My wonderful Dad bought this car while I was on my mission and gave me the reigns (or keys) to it when I got home. It's acquired many nicknames like Mufasa (because it's a gold beast), the grandma car, the boat, and my favorite, the land yacht. These last two years in Utah have been eventful with my car...but today has probably been the saddest day of his life...and mine. Let me explain...or rather show...
8 years ago



2 comments:
boohoooohoooohooo!
that's why ben drives the car home once a year- to keep the texas plates :(
OOOOOOOHHH NO! I will admit, we had expired registration for quite a while when we lived in Utah because we refused to give up our Texas plate! But now we're back in TX! I echo Ayrel's booooohoooohooo.
I had fun catching up on your blog!! Wish we could have seen you in EP! We went to the University ward because Clay and Marcy both spoke.
Post a Comment