I'm so glad the boy asked the girl, and that she said YES!ps - where do you go to get pizzas that float in the air? And you didn't drink all that wine, did you??
"she said YES, i said WOW, she said when, I said how about right now, love can't wait...."happy engagement anniversary to you too! btw- what wine mom?!?
Awwww....you guys are just too darn cute! Time seriously flies don't you think?!
CUTE!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm so glad the boy asked the girl, and that she said YES!
ps - where do you go to get pizzas that float in the air? And you didn't drink all that wine, did you??
"she said YES, i said WOW, she said when, I said how about right now, love can't wait...."
happy engagement anniversary to you too!
btw- what wine mom?!?
Awwww....you guys are just too darn cute! Time seriously flies don't you think?!
CUTE!!
Post a Comment