Monday, June 7, 2010

Sick for Home

Both Brad and I have expressed some feelings of "homesickness" for our native states of Maine and Texas, recently. And the funny thing is, we're both homesick for both states. You figure that since we've been living away from our parents for so long that these feelings wouldn't really come around much more but for some funny reason they've reappeared, silly feelings. Until we are able to actually go "home" and visit, pictures will have to do.

5 comments:

The Jessups said...

Maine, right? That's beautiful! Of course I love me some desert. :) I am ALWAYS homesick for good Mexican food.

SHSGA said...

It is only natural to miss Surf and Turf. Try living overseas for 12 years :)

Globe Trotters said...

I know what you mean. it comes and goes. home is always home!

Laurie said...

And I am sooooo homesick for you guys. I will never get used to the ache I feel because my kids and grandkids are so far away....we need more family reunions!

Bj said...

I haven't been to Texas, but I have been to Main. Let me tell you, if I had lived there I would be HOMESICK too! I've just been on vay-cays there, and I miss it:)