Sunday, January 16, 2011

Southwestern Christmas

This year, Brad and I made the voyage to El Paso again to celebrate Christmas southwestern style. I'd been craving good Mexican food since August and was not disappointed (except at Taco Cabana, their queso did not meet par) and we were able to soak up the sun on lots of walks, a bike ride along the Rio, and a good hike. Luminarias were a must on Christmas Eve, I won the Almond Gift, and waking up at the crack of dawn to open gifts was a no brainer, not to mention Oliver's doggles were a hit. We didn't take very many pictures but here are some I snagged from others.

Brad, me, Oliver, Sonja, Ayrel, Ben, Valerie, and Troy

We hope everyone else had a wonderful Christmas surrounded by family and loved ones.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Yea, you updated, just as you said you should! I love our little 2 minutes talks on Sundays.

Jeremy and Barbara Green said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! I haven't been back to El Paso in years.

Evan and Lauren said...

What a wonderful southwest Jensen Christmas!! Sounds like you had a great time in the EP!!

Ryan and Hetz said...

Wow it is beautiful there! I love your cute little dog