Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Bittersweetness

We've had a death...and it's bittersweet {hence the post title}.  
Our camera is officially D.E.A.D. 
I'm happy because it was not a great camera.
I'm sad because now I don't have anything to take pictures with.
I guess it's back to mental pictures for now.

Any recommendations for good, practical cameras?

5 comments:

Crystal Noel Perry said...

Was it your old gheto one from the mish? :) No recommendations here...I just use my phone to take pictures. Lame.... But I live a boring life with nothing to take pics of anyway. :)

Jonny-Liz said...

We splurged and decided to invest in a really nice camera-a Nikkon! So that's an option :)

jensen said...

did brad leave it on top of the car again?

Ryan and Hetz said...

When you decide which one to get let me know. We lost ours and can't decide what to get either!

The Houses said...

We also splurged for David's birthday and got a Canon Rebel T2i, but sometimes if I don't want to lug that big thing around I just use my phone.