Sunday, November 18, 2012

Buy and Sell

Brad and I have had a busy week...

We FINALLY sold Georgia [Brad's Jetta],
[it was sad to see it go, this was the car Brad would take me out on dates in...so sentimental]

sold my old snow tires,

bought our tickets to Maine for Christmas, 

 sold our 6 foot Cuddlebag,

but best of all 
[for now, until we're in Maine for Christmas]...
we bought a piano!!!
[very similar to this one, I found this picture on Google]

We [I] am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!  
I would go pick it up tomorrow but the lady we bought it from is going to Hawaii [lucky] for Thanksgiving and a few days after so we can't pick it up until the 6th[ish] of December.
Can't wait to bring some music into our home.

On another note, can't wait to see my familia in Tucson for Thanksgiving.  If I don't blog before then, 
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

5 comments:

Globe Trotters said...

Way awesome. I was expecting to see a couch, but a piano is way more awesome. Can't wait to see you guys!!!

Laurie said...

♥♪♫♪♥♫♫♪♫♪♥♫♪!!!

jensen said...

you SOLD the cuddlebag? #nevervisitingagain

Paula said...

Awesome!!! I am pretty sad about the cuddlebag.. but I can't wait to sing some songs with you on your new PIANO!! Tell me all about it in a week! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Audrey said...

That's so sweet! A piano is way awesome! I dream of the day when we actually buy a real one and not have just a keyboard/electric one.