Friday, December 7, 2012

Houston, we have a problem

What is up?? There are at least 3 other friends who have all ran out of space on their blog at the same time...and now Google is saying that I have too!! Coincidence?? I think not...it's a conspiracy theory.  So until I figure out what I'm going to do, there won't be much updating on this blog-io.  Sorry!! 
Happy Holidays!!

4 comments:

Anjuli said...

Same thing happened to me. Just this week. My husband found a free work around. IT requires more effort, but worth still being able to upload pictures to the blog. You need to have a google+ profile (which is where the conspiracy lies). You upload albums there, and then use the add pictures from google+ on the blogger upload page to add the pictures.

An extra step, but not too bad.

Let me know if it doesn't make any sense.

Anjuli said...

Oh, and the quote, "Houston, We have a problem," is exactly what I email my husband when I found out I had run out of space.

Laurie said...

How do you get a google+ profile? It's happening on my blogs too!

Anjuli said...

Go to https://plus.google.com/ and it will walk you through set up.