Sunday, December 9, 2012

Randomness at 2:00 am

 This is the post I had started when Blogger informed me that I didn't have anymore room [hopefully the fix is permanent].

December 7th, 2:15 am -- Because I slept for about 4 hours after work today [and because Hill AFB decided that tonight would be the best night to practice their flyovers above our house]...I can't sleep! [even though my brain is still on fire with this migraine]  So, I decided I'd like to share a few highlights lately...

 This is how your cat feels when you put him in his Santa outfit :)  
Can't you see the excitement??

December 9th, 7:15 pm -- My migraine is over [thankfully] and fortunately, the weather held out yesterday and we were able to pick up this...


...the BEST Christmas and Birthday present [for the next 2 years] EVERRRRRRRR!!  Even though it's horribly out of tune, we've still been playing it [no worries, tuner is coming on Friday].  It's so wonderful to have a piano in our home. 
Come over and sing!

1 comment:

Shannon and Family said...

Guss does look adorable in his santa hat! Glad I missed the middle of the night fly overs this time.