Here we are, week twenty-two.
This little tike is now:
The size of a papaya [about 11 inches long],
weighs almost 1 whole pound [you go, big guy!],
is able to hear outside noises [definitely noticed this one at the LOUD Jazz game last night],
his teeth are starting to form in the tooth buds in the gums,
his inner ear is developed to a point that now he has his own sense of balance,
is sleeping in 12-14 hour cycles,
and wrinkles are forming [awesome].
I've definitely noticed a pattern with his movement, and I can usually feel him kicking if I lean forward and squish him. As far as me...my belly is starting to look a bit lopsided because of my lovely uterus...[but is really only noticeable if I'm laying down]. The reflux continues to be an issue but thankfully Tums is solving that problem currently. And my last pair of "normal" pants are at the stage where it's super uncomfortable to wear them because of the pressure they put on my belly, I think the belly band is about to be my new best friend.
| Week 22 |
This last weekend, we were able to watch the Bunker kiddos [Jake, Elena, and Kyle] Friday night and Saturday morning. They had a lot of fun playing with Gus and eating as much candy/watching as many movies as they wanted. While they were busy with Phineas and Ferb, Brad and I put together the dresser we bought [and Brei brought up for us from IKEA] for Baby D.
We both LOVE the red. Getting closer, one step at a time, for the babes to get here.
4 comments:
Ice cream worked for me with heartburn. i liked that better than Tums. And peppermint candy works in a pinch. :)Just in case you wanted some alternatives. Sorry for the unsolicited advice. :)
lovin the red dresser! (is it really for you guys or baby d?!? :)
You're so cute! Loved catching up on your posts, and am so excited for you to have a baby! And the red dresser rocks!
You look SO adorable! Any baby names picked out? Or are you guys keeping it a secret?
Post a Comment