We're almost out of the 20's!
Week 29 has arrived...
aaaaaaand I'm starting to freak out a little bit [ok, a lot].
But, I have been blessed with some wonderful church friends who threw me my first baby shower. I felt so loved and Baby D. was super spoiled. I loved being around all these wonderful people all at the same time, many of whom were just put in a different ward so I don't get to see them as often as I would like anymore. Thank you, Cami and Shannon, for orchestrating and hosting the event!
| Shannon's husband, Matt, and Cami's daughter photo bombing :) |
| So cute! And the food was deee-licious! |
| I think this is the cutest diaper cake I've ever seen. Love. |
| The loot |
Baby Stats for Week 29 are:
Baby D. is the size of an acorn squash
[in case you don't know what one looks like, like me, here's a picture]
Baby is between 15.2 to 16.7 inches long,
weighs between 2.5 to 3.8 pounds,
growing white fat deposits under his skin and his energy is surging because of it [and I've definitely been feeling that surge...],
he can taste and respond to pain,
and teeth have developed under the gums.
My Stats:
| Week 29 |
Whoa, I look big. Yikes! Every part of me is getting bigger and bigger...EVERY.PART. And it's super uncomfortable when shirts don't fit, not because of the size of my stomach, but because of the size of other parts. No bueno.
The doctor's appointment and the glucose test all went well. I haven't heard back from them so I can only assume that means everything is ok and I can keep eating whatever I want, score :) I talked to the doc about the reflux situation and he prescribed me a generic prescription which has been doing wonders [the Zantac only worked about 50% of the time], yeehaw! It was wonderful to hear the babe's little heartbeat again. And I was surprised when they said they were going to start seeing me more often now that we're getting closer...things are getting more real. I felt like these more frequent appointments were still way far away.
And whoever says that your hair grows faster when you're on prenatal vitamins...they are all LIES!! I honestly think my hair is growing slower. Even my leg hair. I usually would have to shave my legs at least 2-3 times a week to maintain hygiene but now I'm lucky if I even shave once a week. It grows sooooooooooooooo slow. I really was hoping to have hair down to my bum by now but that's not going to happen.

2 comments:
your bump is the only thing that consistently looks to be growing- everything else is looking good Tanja. You are one hot mama.
Post pregnancy the shirts still don't fit!! :( But hey, good reason to buy more shirts right??
Post a Comment