Our little pumpkin is the size of a pumpkin!!
38 weeks is already halfway over and I now only fit into about 3 of my shirts comfortably, he's still growing! Hopefully people don't mind seeing me in the same outfit every three days...I promise I wash them between wears [because I'm sweating buckets, gross].
We are just a few days away from Baby D.'s arrival...how did that happen?? It always seemed so far away.
Baby's Stats:
Baby is between 19 and 21 inches long,
weighs between 6 to 9 pounds,
he may have about an inch of hair by now [just a few more days until we know...],
and his organs and lungs are now developed enough that we're playing the waiting game.
My Stats:
| Week 38 |
I've definitely developed a waddle this week. It's hard to get up, cross my legs, bend over, I'm constantly dropping things [I've heard that's normal but it is sooooo annoying], and I can't walk fast without having to go to the bathroom [so if I need to run to the bathroom it's more like a moderate-paced waddle, awkward].
At my last Dr.'s appointment, I still wasn't dilated or progressing, which I am totally okay with [and nothing has changed over the last few days]. Some friends said it looks like the babes has dropped a little lower but he still likes my ribs when I sit down [and yes, his head is still up, silly boy].
I'm pretty lucky to have some amazing friends. My friend, Paula, came over today and spent the WHOLE day helping me deep deep clean my kitchen [and she did all the hard, gross stuff like the stove and microwave...and kill all the bugs]. What a relief! Even though I still have the rest of the house to work on, the kitchen was my greatest stress [why? I dunno...I just wanted it really really clean] and it was a great weight off my shoulders when we finished. You're amazing, Tia Paulita!! Thank you thank you thank you! And thank you to everyone else who have been sending texts or Facebook messages to see how we're doing, we really appreciate all the love and thoughts.
Again, any last minute advice/things to pack for the hospital are greatly appreciated. We can't believe we're only days away from meeting this little boy. We can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment