Ok, we seriously can't get enough of him.
Tries to hold his own bottle, but only for the first 10 seconds.
Experiencing "stranger danger."
Gross motor skills and dexterity have improved a ton!
![]() |
| This is what happens when you try to get him to listen to Mozart... |
Can sit up in the bathtub now. And loves it.
Loves grabbing...especially cheeks, draw strings [like on sweaters], zippers, hair, and bread from the Sacrament tray in church.
Has a few toys that he can play with appropriately.
He gives great "baby" kisses/slobbers.
Was fascinated by the Olympics [his first!], especially ice skating.
Was fascinated by the Olympics [his first!], especially ice skating.
Going bald again but it's more like a sketchy/awkward mohawk.
Wants to move soooo bad -- becoming more enticed by toys that are far away--but gets very frustrated that he can't.
![]() |
| Hahahaha, old man Dalton |
Dances [more like bounces up and down with his abs and hips].
A fantastic eater!! Eats every solid and puff treats.
But a very easy gagger [ugh, so gross when it makes him throw up].
Loves to knock the block towers over.
Enjoyed having G-Pa and Nana in town from Maine.
Met the baby goats that were just born at the farm.
Has opinions and ideas and will let us know if we aren't doing what he wants.
Reaches up to us when we go to pick him up.
Cries when we leave the room without him.
Jumps/smiles/gets super excited when Brad comes home from work.
Based on these last two pictures, I think he's going to be a baller.
And maybe a pianist too -- he loves banging on the piano and will sit there for 10-15 minutes at a time.
Reaches for anything we're holding [remotes, keys, phones, papers, etc.].
I love watching him learn. I love it when he shakes his head with this total look of seriousness on his face but then breaks out into a giggle when you try and copy him. I love seeing him smile when he sees me after he wakes up from his nap. I love hearing him coo and talk to himself in his carseat when we're driving. I love how his belly is full and pokes out after finishing a bottle. I love how excited he gets when he sees the bathtub. We love this Little Man so much and feel blessed and humbled that he chose us to be his parents.


















1 comment:
he's a Dalton!
Post a Comment