Friday, February 5, 2010

Lamination

Anyone who knows me knows that I absolutely love love LOVE scarves. During the winter they are basically my ONLY accessory...plus they keep my neck warm-kills two birds with one stone, ya know?
So today I was naturally wearing my scarf at school. I was working on a project with one of my classmates, Angela, and getting ready for a group therapy session that we had on Monday. Part of the on-campus excitement included laminating some pictures. The laminator that I was using was a hand crank one where you put the paper on the tray and crank it along.

This isn't the best picture but you get the idea, right?

So as I'm cranking the paper through I'm thinking to myself, "Wow, that's kinda a weird noise. I haven't heard that before. Is it out of lamination paper?" I started looking behind the machine where the paper was coming out laminated to see if anything was blocking it but didn't see anything. Before I realized, my head was right next to the laminator and I couldn't pull it away. So, if you haven't guessed it yet...I LAMINATED MY SCARF! It had become stuck as I was cranking the paper and it took me forever to realize that my head was slowly being dragged down. Sometimes I think I'm a smart person but today that definitely did not show.

2 comments:

Globe Trotters said...

nerd. only YOU would laminate your scarf.

Kristen and Andrew said...

LOVE IT!!! Thanks for making us full time nonsmarties look smart! :) jk