#3
I finished my summer externship working in an Early Language Intervention program down in Brigham City. I now know how to properly administer the PLS-4 and the Rossetti (all you SLP nerds out there will know what I'm talking about...) and can officially say that I had a WHOLE therapy session just using bubbles!

#2
Brad was promoted from part-time to FULL-TIME at the Anytime Fitness here in Logan and is now the manager. He's loving this job and his new found freedom. I like the free gym membership too :)

#1
{and probably the MOST important}
I have officially, for the FIRST time ever, beaten my amazing mother and am now the Pogo-Stick Champion for 2010.

I finished my summer externship working in an Early Language Intervention program down in Brigham City. I now know how to properly administer the PLS-4 and the Rossetti (all you SLP nerds out there will know what I'm talking about...) and can officially say that I had a WHOLE therapy session just using bubbles!

#2
Brad was promoted from part-time to FULL-TIME at the Anytime Fitness here in Logan and is now the manager. He's loving this job and his new found freedom. I like the free gym membership too :)

#1
{and probably the MOST important}
I have officially, for the FIRST time ever, beaten my amazing mother and am now the Pogo-Stick Champion for 2010.

It's been a good summer.
5 comments:
nerd.
and yes. i would love to come do a duatholn/biathlon with you. at the end of july? or august? tell me when and where- i'll see what can be done :)
ps. i thought you were gonna say your thesis was done. hmmmm.
so how many jumps on the pogo-stick do I need to beat next week to put both of you in your places?
Oh my goodness. I think I need to pull out my pogo stick. Oh wait, or go get one. You are part of my pogo stick memories!
Oh my gosh! I didn't know you and your mom were pogo-stick people! Those are hard! Congrats!
Hi Tanja! I saw that you had posted on our blog, so of course I had to check out yours!! Things have changed so much since we last saw each other and it looks like you and your hubby are doing great! Congrats on Pogo-Stick Champion! Haha! :)
Post a Comment