Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Alive?

We're still alive, we promise! Brad's up in Logan working away, being my sugar daddy. I'm back in Texas hanging out with my uncle, Kris, for the week while my parents are off traveling western Europe. [I have some wonderful camera footage of things that have happened while being in EP but unfortunately my parent's computer isn't recognizing my camera so I will upload them another time.] They come back tomorrow (Thursday), I fly back to Utah on Friday, and then Brad and I get on a few more planes and will be in Maine on Saturday [just in time to celebrate our 1-year anniversary on Sunday -- holy camoli!!]. We are looking forward to the 2 week shin-dig with his family where we get to welcome home Brad's brother from his mission. Can't wait to see [and sorta meet] you, Logan! While we're in Maine we get to spend a week boating at the most fantastic lake in Maine [jealous, Mom?] and enjoy the quality time with Brad's wonderful family and friends. We'll be sure to update as much as possible. Hasta la pasta.

1 comment:

The Jessups said...

SO wish I could have seen you in EP. Just missed each other. Sounds like you have some fun ahead of you!