Wednesday, September 8, 2010

TEXAS

At the beginning of August, I had the coolest opportunity to go down to El Paso and spend the week with my uncle, Kris, while my parents were off in Belgium celebrating the wedding of a foreign exchange student who had lived with us awhile ago. We had a fun-filled week of movies, bowling, shopping, eating, and long conversations :) I was also exposed to the WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)...definitely a new experience.

On Sunday, I decided to take the dogs on a walk leaving Kris at home. I had had Pandora playing MoTab music on the computer when I left. When I came back home, this is what I found...






He heard the music and found my "Michael Jackson" radio station and was having the time of his life [note to reader, he had no idea that I was filming him]. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures, just these wonderful videos. I love my Uncle Kris.

6 comments:

Globe Trotters said...

haha! I LOVE it! I wonder what else Kris does when he is left home alone...besides walk down to Circle K :)

The Jessups said...

He is so funny! I think I've met him before, or maybe I feel like I have from Ayrel's blog. He walked down to Circle K?!

Evan and Lauren said...

Oh! So cute, I have fond memories of Uncle Kris, a very sweet guy :)

Laurie said...

I've never seen him even touch the piano - this is hysterical and wonderful! When he's left alone he does laundry, as in taking not quite-dry clothes off the line and folding them neatly to leave by my bedroom door :), he makes himself quesadillas, and he sunbathes on the driveway (hopefully decently dressed). He just finished giving me a lecture on how there are no carbs in pasta in Gresham, and the watermelon is better there too!

Laurie said...

And since he can always tell me where something is that I can't find I have to assume that he spends a considerable amount of time poking around.

jensen said...

i LOVE this. good job tanja.