Well, another semester has come and gone successfully. Finals week wasn't bad at all this semester, probably the easiest one of my college career. Just a few meetings with some clinical supervisors to evaluate my work and a meeting with my thesis mentor to work on some data and get things moving a little more. Not bad at all, I would say. Brad's been working, making me rich :) and actually went down to SLC for a job interview today. We'll see what happens. If he gets it, we'll both start back on the 3rd of January (me at my medical externship and him at this new job). There are LOTS of decisions to make rather quickly and we're hoping we make the right ones (no, babies are not in there right now).
I've been making the famous Jensen Christmas bread to give to friends around the area. It's been a baking frenzy the last 3 days but it tastes good and reminds me of Christmases in high school. We fly out to Texas on the 23rd (hellooooooooooo warm weather...the 16 degrees today was not a very nice thing to walk home in) where we get to spend some time with my family. Then we're heading out to Memphis on the 29th to go to my BFForever's, JENN, wedding on the 31st. Then, it's a quick flight back on the 1st just in time to get into a new routine. We're looking forward to a little traveling and getting out of Logan. We hope everyone enjoys the holiday season! If I don't post until after, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
8 years ago
4 comments:
How exciting!! So is your externship in SLC, then?? So will you definitely be moving from Logan next month?? I am totally jealous of your neighbors... I want Jensen Christmas bread!! (and peppermint ice cream for that matter..) :)
I wish we were going to El Paso.. LUCKY! For some reason Virginia decided to get dumped with snow and ice... I am so dreaming of a WARM EL PASO CHRISTMAS! (Don't you love how long this comment is? Should I keep going?) :) haha Enjoy your fun holiday vacation extravaganza!!
Oh have fun in El Paso! Wish we were going to be there! (we'll be heading over in January for Clay's wedding). Yikes on your weather!! Safe travels!
We're saving up the warm weather for you - can't wait for you to get here! Will you bake us some bread too as it ain't gonna happen around here otherwise??
Oh yeah! I hope you have a WonDerFul Christmas!
Post a Comment