On Tuesday, after years of preparation and writing and crying and late night researching, I finally defended my thesis. WHEW! What a relief! It feels
sooooooo good to have that behind us. Brad has been an amazing support throughout the whole thing and I'm sure he's pretty happy to have it over so that the tyrannical, stress-ball of a wife would go away. There are a few more revisions to complete with things that were discussed at the defense and a comprehensive exam that I take at the end of April and then my graduate experience will be
O.V.E.R. The light is getting
brighter :)
5 comments:
Congrats! =)
wahoo, congrats. your cartoon is a perfect description of how ben thinks papers should be written.
I am so happy for both of you, and so impressed with your hard work to accomplish this. You done make me proud, that's for sure! I think you should take a day and go skiing/snowboarding, or something like that to celebrate since the snow is still falling up there!
Congrats! Celebration is definitely in order!
This post makes me so happy!! You ROCK Tanja
Post a Comment