Saturday, July 9, 2011

Best Husband Award

On Thursday, it took me over an hour and a half to get to work, an hour of that going a total of 2 miles. I thought it must have been some horrible accident but I later found out that the I-15 was closed off in both directions due to this:

There was a man attempting to jump off a freeway overpass and the police were trying to talk him out of it. It took a total of 3 hours before family were able to convince him not to jump {phew!}. Because of the major time delay, it threw off the rest of my day and my schedule and it was a bit frustrating...ok, a lot frustrating. But when I got home, Brad had a sweet surprise for me. I've been wanting one of these FOR.EV.ER!

Now we have clean, fresh water all the time :) This turned my crazy day back up the right way. Love me my husband.

2 comments:

Jonny-Liz said...

Love me my husband :) haha so cute. Way to go Brad! That is a crazy story about I-15 by the way! I'm glad he didn't jump and that your day got better!

ba said...

Brad you are the greatest! Aren't husband wonderful. Way to go on the 5k, those are great times. I am sure I can't have done it that well.
It was so fun to hang out on Saturday, we miss you guys.