Saturday, October 27, 2012

Pumpkin Season

For years (yearsssssssssss), I have wanted to go to a pumpkin farm and pick my own pumpkin for Halloween carving and more for Thanksgiving decorations.  I remember when Brad and I were dating, we kept planning to go to a farm up in Logan to get one but it always seemed like things got in the way.  
 
So today, with a few minutes to spare this afternoon, we went to Pack Pumpkin Farm in Farmington and picked some pumpkins!!  I was soooo excited!  And Brad was a pumpkin finding pro.  We had such a great time and now have a nice spread on our porch for the upcoming holidays (with a bale of hay on its way).
 

Oh yeah...see the snow on the mountains??  We got dumped on 2 days this week...

There were THOUSANDS of pumpkins everywhere!!
Found one!!

The loot...
  The main goal of the day was to find a pumpkin large enough to fit on my head...I lost a bet.  Stay tuned.


3 comments:

Evan and Lauren said...

FuN!! I want to pick my own pumpkin! Your front porch looks very welcoming and festive!

Globe Trotters said...

Nice pumpkins. Can't believe the snow- it's still mid 80s here!!! Happy Fall!

Devery said...

Ummm, you have me hooked with that "stay tuned!"