Brad and I had our 5-year anniversary back in August. And we celebrated last night. Ha. Every time we tried to do something, something else came up so FINALLY we were able to set up a babysitter for the Will-meister [thanks Uncle Marc and Aunt Sonja!] and went and had a "classy" night. It started off with a quick dinner at the Red Iguana to go at City Creek...[classy :) ok, not really but we didn't have enough time for Plan A and had to go with something quick].
followed by an amazing concert at the Tabernacle [legit classy]. It was the 15th anniversary of the Orchestra at Temple Square and they had a guest pianist, 19-year old prodigy George Li [aaaaaaaah-mazing. One day I'll be like him. In my wildest dreams].
It was a fun date and a great way to celebrate 5 years.




2 comments:
5 years! Wahoo, congrats!
5 years?! Wow! Looks like a great celebration! Will is so adorable... and I see both of you in him!
Post a Comment