Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Little Angelitas

Growing up, my mom would make the most delicious dessert called "Angelitas". They are exactly what they mean - little angels - so sweet, so divine, so wonderful. We knew it was a special day whenever we found them in our fridge. Since today has been a rainy day (and who really wants to work on a thesis 2 days after school got out??), I decided to try my hand at making these amazing Angelitas. I always remembered it taking my mom a bit of work to make them, so I rolled up my sleeves and got to work. Now, after about 5 hours, I was able to luxuriously enjoy this piece of heaven. If any of you would like to try some, I have a nice plate waiting for you :)

Note to reader: they may be gone...SOON!

3 comments:

Brei said...

Will you save me some for when I see you next weekend? (Are they going up there or are you coming down here?)

Laurie said...

I want some! They look like perfection, good job Tanja!

Paula said...

So sorry. Brad and I ate them up... DIVINE!