Friday, March 18, 2011

Jimmer = Overrated

Brad's brother, Logan, returned from his mission last August and started back at BYU this last semester. When he bought his textbooks, he won some tickets to some basketball games and invited Brad and I to come join him when they played (and lost) to New Mexico. When we arrived in Provo we were surprised to see that brown-haired Logan was now orange-haired Logan due to a bet he lost. The game was a bit of a blow-out, it was the game right after Brandon Davies had been kicked off the team and they had no idea what they were doing. I wasn't too impressed with Jimmer and thought he was a bit of a ball-hog but I'll respect the amount of press he's been getting for all of his shots. The major highlight for the night for me was the half-time performance. We had the privilege of watching the GOLDEN GIRLS perform their always entertaining show. This was our second chance, they had come up to Logan and performed at a half-time show earlier in the year. I couldn't find a recent video but click here to a link from last year's performance. All-in-all, it was great to see Logan and do something a bit different. Thanks for the tickets, Logan!

1 comment:

ba said...

way to show some Aggie pride still!