Yes, unfortunately it's been awhile since we've posted any information about our lives. I know you all have been DYING to hear. I promise we have been busy and there is plenty to share...and today, I finally feel like I can catch up.
I finished my medical externship and had an AMAZING experience. I loved loved loved my supervisor, she reminded me a lot of me just about 5 years older so we got along great :) The last week snuck up on me and before I knew it my last day had arrived. I loved the patients that I was able to work with (stroke, traumatic brain injury, general deconditioning, etc.) and see their progress, especially TBI's. Now, all I have left is to defend my thesis at the beginning of April (that is a whole other story but it's not a happy one so I won't share) and take a comprehensive test (the PRAXIS) at the end of April and then I will be D.O.N.E.
Brad finished training the new manager at the gym and did a fantastic job! Now, he is putting full force into finding the most amazing job ever! We're still on our toes about our future and where we will end up but things are starting to unravel slowly...we'll keep you updated!
8 years ago
2 comments:
EUROPE, that is all we have to say!
I agree with ba!
I am also glad you love, love love yourself in 5 years. That's sweet :)
Congrats! Excited for you guys.
Post a Comment