Monday, April 9, 2012

MS, CCC-SLP

In case you missed the news on facebook,
I have some new initials for my name.

3.5 years for my Bachelors degree
+ 2 years for my Masters degree
+ 1 year for my Clinical Fellowship Year =

Tanja Dalton MS, CCC-SLP
Clinically Certified and Licensed Speech-Language Pathologist

MS=Masters of Science
CCC=Certificate of Clinical Competence [through the national association]
SLP=Speech-Language Pathologist



Yes, I am proud.
This was the pinnacle.
This was my goal.
Definitely feels good.
[ok, I'll stop bragging now]

9 comments:

Evan and Lauren said...

WOW I am very impressed. Way to go, girl!! What's next... moving to the east coast??? :)

Globe Trotters said...

wahoo sister. CONGRATS! MASTER!

The Jessups said...

No no, keep bragging! That rocks! So proud of you! This is seriously awesome.

Laurie said...

Thanks for helping your mom understand all the letters! I made a chart so I can practice (just like I do for scripture mastery)! We are so very proud of you, you have worked very hard and have done so well. Can't wait to see what the new future brings!

Kristen and Andrew said...

BRAG AWAY!! That's awesome Tanja! Way to go!!

Jeremy and Barbara Green said...

Super congrats! I am glad that I know what the letters mean now! :)

SHSGA said...

I am going to brag to...i am going to brag that I am the only person in my office who knows what those initials means! Congrats Tanja.

Melanee said...

Congratulations! You worked for it and got it--way to go!

Nick and Brenda said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!! Very happy for you <3